Senior Graphic Designer
Fig Industries is currently seeking an ambitious and experienced Senior Graphic Designer to develop and execute creative solutions for both its brand design division and Fig magazine product.
Experience & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or BFA with a very strong design concentration; marketing experience is a plus.
- 5+ years of industry experience. Preference is given to those in the high-end publishing industry.
- Strong working knowledge and direct experience with Adobe Creative Cloud. Branding experience and strong page layout skills are preferred.
- Ability to travel to/from photoshoots and client meetings.
- Strong knowledge of the Lancaster community and the Fig magazine product.
- Passion for overall community development.
- Interpersonal: ability to connect with others; ability to identify and be conscious of customer and team needs.
- Problem-solving: ability to creatively and quickly generate solutions.
- Communication: excellent verbal and written skills; ability to effectively communicate with the team.
- Initiative: ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Organization: ability to organize projects; ability to determine copy and photo needs.
- Time management: ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- Leadership: ability to understand big picture thinking, lead by example, and be a role model for the rest of the team.
- Applications: Adobe Creative Cloud.
Roles & Responsibilities: Senior Graphic Designer For Fig Magazine
- To work independently as well as collaboratively on Fig magazine. This includes, but is not limited to, customer advertisements, cover concepts and execution, overall issue design concepts and execution, customer changes and proof distribution, and proper file management.
- You will work collaboratively on creative concepts utilizing your page layout skills, and working hand-in-hand with the Creative Production Manager to meet deadlines in a very fast-paced environment.
- To be invested in the mission of Fig and its impact in changing perceptions and uniting communities. Fig ’s continuous mission is to lift up small businesses in great destinations and the Senior Graphic Designer must understand the impact he/she is having in the community.
- To forecast trends in the design industry including type, color, software for process improvement, and best execution of design.
Roles & Responsibilities: Senior Graphic Designer For Fig Industries Creative
- To work collaboratively and brainstorm/develop concepts for client design projects with other Fig Industries Designers.
- Effectively communicate with the Client Relationship Manager and Creative Director on all final design solutions.
- Attend client meetings, photo sessions and press checks when needed for client projects. This includes, but is not limited to, managing photo sessions, developing shot lists for projects, and meeting client expectations for overall project.
- Take responsibility for all graphic details and copy on every project.
Show us what you got!
Apply by submitting resumes, cover letters, and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org