Fig Industries is looking for a Photography Intern who is passionate about pursuing a career in photography in the commercial industry. Start date is October 2017.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assisting Head Photographer at regional photoshoots (Lancaster, Bethlehem, West Chester, Kennett Square) w/ lighting & styling
- Photographing – Behind The Scenes, Social Media Content, Events, & In-Studio Portraits. May lead to more photoshoot responsibilities depending on the drive and talent of the individual
- Photo Editing / Retouching with Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom
- Positive attitude, great communication skills, organization, work ethic, and a desire to jump into a project are necessary. Self-Motivated / Problem Solver.
- Formal Education or Equivalent Life Experience preferred
- Preferred Skillset – DSLR Photography, Photo Editing, Photo Retouching, Studio Lighting, Natural Lighting, Art Direction
- Software Capabilities – Adobe CC Suite, including but not limited to: Lightroom, Photoshop, & InDesign. Photo Mechanic a plus. Mac user preferred. Experience with video and video editing a plus but not required.
Experience & Requirements
- Current college student or recent graduate.
- PT to start (30 hours/week)
- FT when deemed appropriate
- 3 Month Commitment
- Flexibility required. Many of these are long shoot days with some regional travel (provided), but the experience is priceless.
- College Credit and/or Stipend Offered depending on individual
Show us what you got!
Submit résumés, cover letters, and portfolios (and/or websites or videos if applicable) to email@example.com with subject line “Fig Photography Intern”