We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, mission-driven photographer who wants to be a part of an amazing team of creatives who are making a difference in communities and for local and national brands.
This opportunity is a full-time, on-site position in Lancaster, PA. All candidates must provide a resumé, cover letter, salary history, and online portfolio to be considered for this position.
The final candidates will need to complete a series of tasks to determine culture fit and skill set.
Experience & Requirements
- Technical proficiencies in photography with at least 5-10 years of professional experience.
- Proficiency with newest professional digital photography equipment, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, or other comparable photo editing software.
- Working knowledge of interior/exterior lighting tools and equipment.
- Ability to use file storage software/hardware to develop image cataloging system.
- Ability to stay up-to-date with the most recent technical innovations of the commercial photography industry.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated both verbally and in written communications.
- A team spirit and desire to work together to make a difference.
- Approximately 30% travel (mostly day travel with some overnight). There may be times when a capture session cannot be held duringnormal business hours. It is the expectation that this position will be willing to work outside normal hours when needed.
- Position requires a valid driver’s license plus the ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Roles & Responsibilities for Fig Magazine
- Bring concepts to life by photographing Fig Magazine clients as per schedule based upon needs developed by Fig Directors and Creative Production Manager.
- Travel to Fig-specific locations in company provided car with Director and Designer to capture images needed for development of print publication and online materials.
- Post production upload, management, and organization of all Fig images to Zenfolio for client image purchase.
- Work with Director in each Fig location to develop shot list for each client.
- Understand client design needs as outlined by Director.
- Development of shot list for editorial features and on-site or in-studio capture of needed images.
- Participate in team brainstorm sessions with overall concept ideas for each issue.
- Conversion of images after capture: Capture of digital images in raw format and convert to TIFF for use in development of printed product. Conversion to .jpg format for use in digital marketing efforts. Final retouching & processing for printer.
- Management of digital file framework for ease of use by internal design staff.
- Management of photo archive.
- Maintenance of file server and image/file hierarchy for ease of use and retrieval of images.
- Presentation of captured images to client on iPad or similar device to obtain approval.
Roles & Responsibilities for Fig Industries Creative
- Collaborate with Brand Strategist and Designers to capture and deliver exceptional images for client design projects.
- Capture any needed images for Fig Industries promotion.
- Brainstorm and ideation of client photography.
Benefits & Salary Range
- Company paid healthcare.
- 401K with company match.
- Vacation time and paid holidays.
- Travel reimbursement.
- A fun and creative environment in Downtown Lancaster.
- Salary range: $55k – $70K, but commensurate with experience.
Show us what you got!
Apply by submitting resumes, cover letters, and portfolios to email@example.com