Graphic Design Intern
Fig Industries is currently seeking an ambitious Graphic Design Intern to assist with development and execution of creative solutions for both its brand design division and Fig magazine product for Fall and Winter 2017.
Roles & Responsibilities
Fig Magazine: Work collaboratively on creative concepts utilizing page layout skills, and working hand-in-hand with the Design Team and Creative Production Manager to meet deadlines in a very fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is invested in the mission of Fig and its impact in changing perceptions and uniting communities. Fig ’s continuous mission is to lift up small businesses in great destinations.
Fig Industries: Work collaboratively to brainstorm, develop, and execute concepts for client design projects with the Fig Industries Designers. Effectively communicate with the Design Team, Brand Strategist, and Creative Director on all design solutions. You may have the opportunity to attend client meetings, photo sessions and press checks. This includes, but is not limited to, assisting photo sessions, developing shot lists for projects, and meeting client expectations for overall projects.
Experience & Requirements
1. Enrolled in a higher education Graphic Design program
2. Working knowledge and direct experience with Adobe Creative Cloud. Education on branding experience and page layout skills is preferred.
3. Ability to take direction and follow Fig and FI brand standards.
4. Ability to work out of the Lancaster studio and travel to/from photoshoots and client meetings. Knowledge of the Lancaster community and the Fig magazine product. Passion for overall community development.
1. Interpersonal: ability to connect with others; ability to identify and be conscious of team and client needs.
2. Problem-solving: ability to creatively and quickly generate solutions.
3. Communication: excellent verbal and written skills; ability to effectively communicate with the team.
4. Initiative: ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
5. Organization: ability to organize projects and work efficiently.
6. Time management: ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
7. Applications: Adobe Creative Cloud.
Show us what you got!
Submit résumés, cover letters, and portfolios to email@example.com.